March 24th - 26th, 2023
Application Deadline: March 6th, 2023
U8 - U12 = 2 x 25 minutes
U13 - U15 = 2 x 30 minutes
Teams will be waitlisted once their age group is filled regardless of deadline.
The 16th March Madness Soccer Shootout is for U8-U15 boys and girls teams and is a GOT SOCCER tournament. Last year’s tournament hosted over 190 teams.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. If Friday evening games are necessary teams traveling from more than 45 minutes away will not be scheduled unless requested.
All coaching requests must be made in the notes section on the application or will not be considered.
Visit www.largounitedsoccer.com for more info!
Tournament Questions? Email email@example.com
Important Tournament Information:
- 2 levels of play (when available)
- 3 game guarantee
- Games will be played throughout Pinellas County
- Online payment via Debit/Credit Card is required
- Online schedule and score reporting.
- U8/U9/U10 7v7 teams are limited to 12 players identified at Registration.
- U11/U12 9v9 teams are limited to 16 players identified at Registration
- U13/U14/U15 11v11 teams can have 22 players on their rosters turned in at Registration; however teams must identify 18 players before each game with the referees. Only 18 players in each game are allowed to play.
Five guest players per team will be permitted for all age groups. US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards.