It is MANDATORY that every team check-in one hour prior to their first game. Teams should check-in at the complex of their first game. Below is the list of items needed at check-in:
- Five (5) copies of the team’s original roster with player numbers.
- Each team will be allowed up to 5 guest players. Guest players from within the same club and added electronically to the official FYSA roster will be accepted. Players not on the official FYSA team roster must have the completed and signed guest player forms attached to each roster (five copies).
- The team needs to present at check-in current medical release forms for each player. These are for review and will not be kept by tournament staff.
- Player/coach passes must be laminated and issued by the team’s governing body, and must be current and valid indicating player name, State association registration number and date of birth.
NO PASS, NO PLAY, NO EXCEPTIONS
After checking in your team you will receive back:
- 4 stamped, approved rosters
- player passes
- copy of any guest player forms
- medical release forms
Team Pre-Game and Post Game Procedure
1. Give stamped approved roster to the referee
2. Referee should not collect player passes
3. Referee will check players for safe and proper equipment
4. Initial score at your field on the game report immediately following the gam
5. If you fail to initial the game report the tournament will not be held responsible for incorrect score reporting.